Better Than Coffee Energy Bars – Gluten Free, Vegan, Low Sugar, Low Carb with Added Plant Protein, 100 mg Caffeine Energy Bars – Dark Chocolate Coconut (12 count)
- WARNING: Contains 100mg Natural Caffeine. Start with 1/2 bar if caffeine sensitive
- Powered naturally by Guarana & Maca to boost energy and build stamina – convenient caffeine ready-to-eat high energy bars
- Made with premium ingredients plant-based, gluten free, non-gmo, vegan, for sustained energy with no sugar crash
- Dark Chocolate & Coconut: Our original flavor. Intense notes of 70% organic dark chocolate, lightly sweetened by coconut flakes
- 110 Kcal, 5g Protein, 8g Net Carbs (Carbs less Fibers=Net Carbs)
Energizes Better than Coffee: An invigorating energy different from what you’ll experience with coffee and energy drinks. It provides a rigor and clarity that lasts 2 to 6 hours without a crash.
Natural Ingredients: Our secret is guarana and maca-two plants from South America. Guarana, long used by natives for stamina and energy while hunting, provides a quick boost of natural caffeine. And maca is scientifically proven to reduce the effects of stress while maintaining an illuminating mental and physical boost.
Flavor Without Filler:
Better Than Coffee comes in 4 flavors.
Dark Chocolate & Coconut: Our original flavor. Intense notes of 70% organic dark chocolate, lightly sweetened by coconut flakes.
French Roast: Rich notes of dark roast coffee give way to undertones of 70% organic dark chocolate. Robust, bittersweet flavor ideal for coffee lovers.
Dark Chocolate & Cranberry: Perfect balance of strong cranberry complemented by our 70% organic dark chocolate. (AVAILABILITY: April)
Dark Chocolate & Mint: Our hallmark 70% dark chocolate with a minty twist that lingers on the tongue. (AVAILABILITY: April)
They’re natural-tasting, in stark contrast to sugar-filled, less healthy energy bars and drinks. Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, kosher, low sugar, low sodium, with high protein.
About Better Than Coffee: Better Than Coffee was founded by Valerie, a self-proclaimed “energy drink addict” working in corporate IT. After needing at least one energy drink to make it through each day, she began searching for healthier alternatives. Three years and about 3,000 homemade bars later, she found a combination that provided lasting, natural energy without coffee’s crash or energy drinks’ artificial ingredients. Valerie then partnered with nutrition experts, scrutinizing every ingredient and turning down countless recipes to arrive at the bars we make today.